- HAND MODEL - A performer whose hands are used to double for others.
- HERO (BOY, GIRL, MAN, WOMAN) - Unassumed Lead in a commercial where the lead isn’t prominent, but most important.
- HIATUS - Time during which a TV series is not in production
- HOLDING - The designated area to which the Extra Performers report and stay while waiting to go on set.
- HONEY WAGON - A towed vehicle containing one or more dressing rooms, as well as crew bathrooms.
Film Terms Glossary –San Antonio Film Academy
- Highkey: An overall brightly lit scene with realtively few shadows.
- HMI: An enclosed, AC mercury arc lamp.