Skip to main content
- UNDERSTUDY - A performer hired to do a role only if the featured player is unable to perform; used primarily in live theatre.
- U.B.C.P. - Union of B.C. Performers
- U.D.A. - Union des Artistes
- UPGRADE - The promotion of an extra performer in a scene to the category of principal performer.
- UPM – Unit Production Manager - Oversees the crews and is handles the scheduling and all the technical responsibilities of the production.
- UP STAGE - (a) The area located at the back of the stage. Down Stage is the area in front of the performer. (b) To draw attention to oneself at the expense of a fellow performer.